Monday, April 1, 2013

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape DUMBLEDORE!‏ (Week 45)

Hey all!

I am doing well and am so grateful to be alive today.  You always have something to be grateful for right?

I hope everyone had a great easter.  We got chocolate easter eggs from a really nice sister in the branch.  She´s kind of adopted us as her sons and she always helps us if we need her.  The eggs were delicious.  But most importantly, we had a really great sacrament meeting yesterday and my testimony of the resurrection was strengthened.

We have two young men progressing for next Sunday which really is a blessing.  It was a roller-coaster of a week - we had one pesquisador progressing really well and then he decided not to be baptized. But we aren´t getting down on that!  

I am constantly grateful for the Spirit of the Lord.  Constantly throughout the days you have moments when you need help or direction.  Prayer and scripture study really are the keys to keeping the Spirit with you.  I am more convinced every day that the Lord is in the details of our Lives and that He truly is aware of what we need.  It will all work out - just trust in the Lord.

Elder Sipião has a great gift for making juice - but he makes it with milk which makes it more of a shake.  A member gave us a bunch of avocados so Elder Sipiâo made an avocado shake with sugar and milk.  It was really really good.  I made one myself this morning.  Who knew? Avocado, sugar and milk - it´s a great combo.

We are going to have a zone meeting on Thursday which will be really great. And then we´ll have General Conference! It´s going to be a great week this week.

I know that this Church is the true church and I know that God lives. 

Elder Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment