Monday, April 22, 2013

Para Para, Paradise! (Week 48)


Hey Family!

First of all, I love you all very very much. Second of all, we are so very blessed. The gospel is true! Thirdly,  it is yet another beautiful day here in Tres Coracoes - you should see the sky!

This week was good, hard and helpful. We had one investigator progressing who chose not to be baptized yesterday, but we will continue to work with her and I have faith that she will be baptized on Sunday.

We had district conference yesterday in Varginha, a neighboring city. The district where I am serving will be part of the Brasil Juiz de Fora Mission as of July 1, 2013. I really don´t know anything about if I will stay in Missão Brasil Belo Horizonte or be transferred to the other mission. If I am here in this area in July, I think I will be transferred to the other mission. But I really don´t know anything. But, I am calm and know that it all will workout. I´ll be serving the Lord no matter where I go!

 
I am really grateful for the time that I have every single day to study the scriptures and learn more about the gospel. It is one of the best things about the mission. I have grown to love the scriptures and everyday I realize how much more there is to understand and apply about the gospel. It never ends the gospel! And I am so grateful to know that it is true!

I am working on being more charitable and patient with the investigators. Sometimes it is hard when you have people that can be rude or ignorant, but then again, we are all rude and ignorant sometimes and Christ still loves us and wants us to be happy so just gotta keep being loving and patient!

I know that God lives. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. Read the scriptures and you´ll be blessed! I know it!
Elder Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment