Monday, January 7, 2013

Well Hi! (Week 33)




Hey family!
 
 
It really is beautiful here in Três Corações. In the mornings, the sun comes up over the hill and the city is covered in fog. Our apartment has a great view of part of the city and it is somethng else to wake up and gaze at the heavens as I start the day. I am honestly grateful and happy to be here.
 
 
We are working hard but last week wasn´t very frutiful. This week will be better. I had a really great interview with Pres. Fortunato which really reinvigorated me and I learned a lot. Also, we had a divisão with the Zone Leaders this week which taught me a lot about being animated and excited about preaching this gospel. You´ll be happy to know that we bought pizzas and ate them and I ate well so don´t worry too much about my weight.
 
 
We found a dead snake. See the photos.
 
 
I am so grateful for the Liahona with the General Conference addresses. Elder Anderson´s address about trials of Faith was really great. It is a bess I am grateful for the daily struggles to be a more dedicated missionary, to be a good companion and to understand and live this gospel more fully because they help me increase my faith.
 
 
I hope you all are happy and healthy! Have a superb week. Stay close to the Lord alright? :)
 
 
Elder Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment