Monday, February 4, 2013

Another Beautiful Day In Brazil! (Week 37)









Hey all!

Ah, what to say. I am grateful that it is PDay. It was a good week but we this week we are going to really focus on finding new investigators.

We had a zone conference on Friday that was a blessing. It was really inspring to learn from Pres. Fortunato. He talked a lot about faith. Mormon 9 is one powerful chapter of scripture. We spent the day listening to talks by them and practicing teaching with our companions. The assistents taught us about being more bold in our teaching. One of the Assistants, Elder Wilks gave us three tips to be more bold. He taught to be bold we have to 1. remember our purpose (Invite others to Come unto Christ) 2. Have faith (Mark 4:40) 3. Remember that perfect love castesth out all fear. I was really inspired and it was a great conference.

I´m sorry, this email is really lame. I am pretty tired today and am not thinking very well right now. We are going to do a divisão with 6 elders in another area that is really struggling right now on Thursday. I am looking forward to it.

I apologize again for the lame email this week. I am happy, healthy and so very grateful to be here serving in Tres Coracoes. The members are wonderful and I am so grateful to be serving the Lord. I know that the Lord calls prophets in our day. I know that we can be happy if we only follow Christ! So follow Him and be happy! Today is the day to be happy, to repent, to change and to be better than you were yesterday! What a blessing we have to always have another day to live! I love you all!


Sorry Fam, I am pretty tired today. Next week I will write more! Please knowthat I love youand pray for youalways! You are mygreatest blessing and I can´t express how much I love you. I am very happy and grateful to be here - it is an enormous blessing to be amissionary. I love theLordand Iknow that this is His CHurch. Have agreat week!

Elder Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment