Monday, February 10, 2014

Heyah folks! (Week 90)

Heyah folks! It´s me again!

It was yet another great week.  Started out really inspiring.  We had one of the best leadership councils of the mission I have ever been to.  The Spirit was so strong and we all learned a lot and felt the responsibility that we have as missionaries and representatives of Christ.  We showed a Video that we in the office made together about the work of salvation and it was really powerful.  I am so grateful and happy to be a missionary!

After the counsel, we went to some zone meetings in the mission to see how the Zone´s are doing.  Then on Thursday, President called and told me that I would go with him to Curvelo - a city about two hours away.  We did divisions with the Elders there in Curvelo.  It was awesome.  The division was really great and the best part was that I got to learn with President Fortunato in the car.  He told me and taught me some wonderful things that will help me for the rest of my life.  It was a wonderfully spiritual experience.  I know that he is called of God and he is guiding this mission as he should.  I really am so grateful for my mission president.

Yesterday we did divisions.  I stayed in our area here in BH with an elder from Ecuador.  He speaks a lot of Spanish still but I was able to understand him (even though the investigators couldn´t)  and it was a good day.  But I am tired.  Good and happy but tired. But I am going and I am very very excited and happy and grateful to be here!

I know that God lives! I know that the Book of Mormon is true! I love the work!

Have a great week!

Elder Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment